I loved working with this family, and their sweet little guy gave us some of the best smiles! He is so cute in Daddy’s fire fighter helmet. It’ll be fun for them to look back at this photo years from now when he’s bigger and see just how much he has grown!
Mary Lynne Ashley is a professional photographer in Colorado Springs celebrating 10 years in business. She photographs children of all ages and specializes in newborn photography.
My book on Amazon
- RT @KRDONC13: Authorities seek suspects in Black Forest burglaries bit.ly/12LSA74 2 hours ago
- RT @jeffcosheriffco: Wildfire Evacuation Levels to be familiar with: Level 1:Be Ready! Level 2:Leave Soon! Level 3:Leave IMMEDIATELY #LimeG… 6 hours ago
- If you have a rising senior, the time for senior portraits is NOW! #coloradosprings http://t.co/TfV0gPTe1B 1 day ago
- RT @PoorRichardsDT: From now until the Black Forest fire is out, Poor Richard’s Restaurant in downtown Colorado Springs is offering... htt… 1 week ago
- RT @FOX21News: HOW TO HELP: @careandsharefb accepting donations - like Gatorade. Click photo for more info. #BlackForestFire http://t.co/3U… 1 week ago