Are you looking for someone to help you figure out how to use your digital camera? I can help! I have over 12 years as a professional photographer, and have turned much of my attention in recent years toward helping people get the most out of their cameras. Although I can help with any digital camera, I specialize in DSLR cameras. My real joy in the world of photography is helping others gain knowledge and confidence, and achieve their own creative vision through their cameras.
The people I help include:
- New camera owners.
- Parents wanting better photos of their kids.
- People pursuing a hobby in photography.
- People wanting to document a once-in-a-lifetime trip.
- Photographers who have started or are wanting to start a photography business.
- People who need help setting up a studio lighting kit.
I offer my services through both one-on-one lessons, and group classes. My private lessons are $125 for two hours, and you can bring along a friend or family member for just an additional $25. The topics of my group classes varies, but I usually have at least an introductory DSLR class on the schedule.
Private tutoring sessions are tailored to your needs and interests. I can cover a basic camera orientation, or can delve into lighting concepts and other topics aimed at improving your photography. The best way to contact me to schedule or inquire about my classes and lessons is through email at MaryLynneAshley@gmail.com.
My own credentials include:
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Master Photographer
- Published multiple times in Professional Photographer Magazine
- Published multiple times in PPA’s annual Loan Collection.
- 12-years as a professional photographer
- Have taught photography to over 500 people